Starting pay rate: $16 / hour - Use our Daily Pay benefit and get access to your pay as you need it.
Situated just 2.5 miles from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the tropically landscaped Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort allows you the ideal opportunity to help create remarkable guest experiences in a fun and rewarding environment. As part of the Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort team, you will help provide guests a home away from home at our amazing resort that features complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the Las Vegas Strip and Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
You are naturally energetic and alert to your surroundings. Your specialty is the ability to handle pressure and respond to emergencies. Whether writing an incident report or ensuring the safety of our guests, you understand what it takes to get the job done. Lock in your application with Westgate today!
As a Security Officer, you will:
- Deliver a stellar experience to our guests and possess a genuine passion for providing exceptional service
- Write detailed and accurate incident reports
- Be swift to act, keeping a watchful eye on resort activity
- Respond to emergency situations
- Conduct routine safety and security inspections
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English conversationally. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of team members and guests in an attentive and service-oriented manner
- Must be at least 18 and have a valid driver’s license to drive company golf carts
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove eligibility to work in the United States
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.