- 3000 Canyons Resort Dr, Park City, UT
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
About Westgate Park City
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
There is no I in team, but we certainly need a lot of you! From setting up a buffet station to serving the team members’ lunch, you do it all. This is a great entry level role that can always lead to more. Apply at Westgate Resorts today!
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will:
- Greet our team members in a friendly manner
- Prepare food in kitchen
- Stock all self-service areas with proper equipment and food items
- Maintain proper standards of sanitation
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English conversationally. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); no previous experience required.
- FREE Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.