QA Furniture Mover & Repair
- 7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.
Move in and Move out! You have an eye to attention to detail and knowledge of proper packaging, loading, and unloading processes. If moving things around is your forte, don’t search anymore, you found the perfect job for you!
As a QA Furniture Mover, you will:
- Receiving furniture including inspecting, counting, inventory and documentation
- Loading and unloading, staging and wrapping in the storage
- Minor repairs and replacements of non-upholstery items
- Assist other departments involving furniture, fixtures and equipment
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English conversationally. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must have a Driver's License.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.