- 5625 W Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
About Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort:
Situated just 2.5 miles from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the tropically landscaped Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort boasts 208 beautiful, one and two bedroom, residential style accommodations spread among 14 two story buildings. Our property allows you the ideal opportunity to help create remarkable guest experiences in a fun and rewarding environment. As part of the Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort team, you will help provide guests a home away from home at our amazing resort that features complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the Las Vegas Strip and Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
Security Officers act as an instrument of corporate policy in the execution of the CFI, Inc. Safety and Security Program. This is accomplished through an impartial and consistently cooperative effort on behalf of uniformed team members and management.
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
As a Security Officer, some of your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide the initial response to all incidents of a Police, Fire or Medical nature and act accordingly within the scope of duties as a Security Officer.
- Maintain a uniformed security presence at specified company interests.
- Manage entry and exit control points at designated properties.
- Monitor a proprietary monitoring station or front desk (fire alarm panel) as required by law and monitor Security surveillance system.
- Conduct safety inspections as directed by policy and established procedure.
- Maintain individual Security activity records, checklists and logs.
- Write detailed and accurate incident reports as required using computer skills and emails.
- Respond to basic service requests and perform preventative maintenance on the electronic guest room security system and in-room electronic safes if applicable.
- Perform lost and found inventory control tasks.
- Perform traffic control and parking enforcement duties as required.
- Respond to any security related complaints and take appropriate actions.
- Assist public safety officers in the performance of their duties as requested and/or required.
- Perform key control and accounting duties.
- Perform any other task, requested by management, within the scope of corporate policy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- All applicants must have completed the requisite course for unarmed security officers as prescribed by the State.
Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID19 vaccinated
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success!