- 3200 River Ranch Blvd, River Ranch, FL
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Every circus needs a ring master and that’s you! You have your finger on the pulse and you like things in order. As a Food and Beverage Receiver, you will be responsible for the receiving and inventory of all items. If you’re ready to juggle, come join the best at Westgate Resorts.
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop, coach and train receivers in proper receiving, storing and issuing of products
· Control the receiving & inventory using a requisition system
· Conduct monthly inventory and end of month closing
· Work closely with F&B Controller and Chef
· Maintain proper sanitation practices including (HACCP)
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
· Work Ethic
Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and a minimum of 6 months of related experience.
Directly supervises team members in the Receiving Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations, policies and applicable laws.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up 25 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID19 vaccinated
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success!