- 7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
About Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort:
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.
As an HVAC Technician, You are responsible for the care of our HVAC units and refrigeration equipment by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for all Kitchen and Main Facility equipment.
- Responsible for the repair, replace and maintain various type of HVAC units within our property
- Work and document a preventative maintenance program
- Repack pumps and compressors, cleans condensers, replaces worn or defective parts
- Changes out air conditioning filters, discarding the old ones, replacing with new filters, labeling new filter prior to installation
- Maintain air handler closets regularly
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils regularly
- Leaves work area in safe, neat clean conditions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
EPA, Universal License
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment