F&B Host/Hostess - Part time
- 3200 River Ranch Blvd, River Ranch, FL
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
No script? No problem!
Every new face is an opportunity for you to make someone’s day.
Your authenticity sets the pace.
At Westgate Resorts we will put you in the lead!
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet guests warmly with enthusiasm
- Keep dining areas clean and set
- Ensure critical communication with the kitchen and service team is maintained
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years guest relations experience and/or training.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID19 vaccinated
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success!