Hotel General Manager
- 304 E 42nd St, New York, NY
About Westgate New York Grand Central
An iconic retreat that offers easy access to all the best New York City landmarks, Westgate New York Grand Central is the premier choice for hotels near Grand Central Station in Midtown Manhattan. Our completely renovated Luxe rooms feature luxury beds, full private bathroom with quartz vanity and backlit LED mirrors, herringbone wood flooring, triple pane windows to reduce the noise from the busty NYC streets and more!
- Ensuring service standards are met every day resulting in guest satisfaction
- Leading, coaching, teaching, developing, and mentoring team members
- Monitoring the performance of the resort through analysis of guest satisfaction systems
- Maximizing the resort's profitability by utilizing financial tools and strategies to improve profitability, control expenses, and increase productivity
What Are We Looking For?
- Previous New York hotel experience required
- Open availability; open to working any days, any shift, and on call
- Experience in managing the Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Engineering departments
- Union experience
Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Full benefits package on the 1st of the month after 60 days, including sick and vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and retirement/401k, disability plans and more!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member discounts on resort stays and in restaurants
Our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success