- 7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Serves meals and beverages to patrons in dining establishment by performing the following duties:
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Serves patrons from chafing dish at table.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Completes all assigned side works and special projects
- Must have complete menu and bar knowledge
- Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to Cashier.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.