- 2801 Old Winter Garden Rd, Ocoee, FL
- Employees can work remotely
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Qualifies leads and solicits orders for products or services over the telephone by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses established script when calling referrals and prospects.
- Calls prospective customers in designated market area to qualify leads and explain type of service or product offered.
- Informs current and prospective customers of current promotions and new or upgraded products.
- Qualifies referrals for participation in the Owner Referral Program.
- Quotes prices and encourages customers to purchase a vacation package.
- Enters names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects solicited into computer database system.
- Provides customer service activities with other-related Westgate marketing and sales departments.
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers, other employees and management. Ability to read and comprehend business memos, correspondence, policies and procedures. Basic written and communication skills. Proficient in the use of a P/C and call center telephone equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 months sales experience or customer service is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.