- Business Function: Engineering
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, executes facilities infrastructure operating and maintenance majority of Electrical system, assisting Facilities Managers to unsure of stable utilities supply per plant requirements as well as proper periodically maintenance, monitoring of utilities supply quality ensure the utilities are adequate and qualified for production without production interruption and safety accident.
- Plans, executes facilities infrastructure projects majority of Electrical system to ensure the utilities are adequate and qualified for production without production interruption and safety accident.
- Plans, executes facilities projects to support IE and production requirement per plan on time, meet quality, no production interruption and safety accident.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Facilities/ Infrastructure field.
- Preferably with long experiences in Electronic company's Facilities department.
- Good command in English (Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Listening)
- Computer literacy Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Coordination & Communication skills.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.