Finance Planning & Budgeting Analyst
- Business Function: Planning & Budgeting
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work and coordinate with all parties during the budget plan and monthly spending forecast.
- Monitor the spending forecast versus actual by weekly/monthly.
- Track and compare the actual spending of the company against the budget, in case of any significant changes, all updated status must be reported to the manager.
- Do the analysis and make sure that the spending expense has been correctly recorded and provide those reports to each counterpart department.
- Coordinate with related departments to achieve the measurement target.
- Verify the completeness of PR and ensure that budget is available to proceed
- Set up the cost center allocation ratio and PRB Business unit.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 0-5 years of experience in Finance or some experience as Financial Analyst (New Graduated are welcome)
- Budgeting planning
- Communicate and negotiate with specified objectives
- Experience in Planning & Oracle Cloud
- Attention to Details
- Continuous learning
- Human relation
- Fluent in English communication
- Computer literacy
- Logical Thinking
- Presentation skill
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.