Analyst 3, Business Applications
- Business Function: Business Applications
- Work Location: Penang SDSM Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- To design, develop, test, and support SSD/SIP MES Paperless System (E-Records Data Collection, E-Approval System, Quality Deviation Notification System) to fulfill business requirements.
- Responsible to communicate with various department stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze and provide suitable solution by applying concept of scalability, flexibility, simple and standard.
- Expertise required in Web Service, Window Service, Camstar API and ASP. Net development as part of the automation initiative for front-end, test and back-end operations.
- Responsible for factory operation issues related to MES, perform root cause analysis, and deploy preventive measures and corrective actions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Technology or related major.
- Experienced: 3 years and above.
- Knowledge of XML, Web Service, Window Service and Web application.
- Experienced in Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Semi Conductor industry is added advantage
- Good coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Good communication skills with other groups.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: Western Digital has received reports of scams where a payment is requested on Western Digital’s behalf as a condition for receiving an offer of employment. Please be aware that Western Digital and its subsidiaries will never request payment as a condition for applying for a position or receiving an offer of employment. Should you encounter any such requests, please report it immediately to [email protected].