Senior Manager, Organizational Effectiveness
- Business Function: Organizational Development/Training
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work to enhance organization's ability to adapt to change in the environment.
- Work and support function team to maintain resources competitive as well as drive Organization Effectiveness.
- Facilitate and provide necessary support for Government engagement activities.
- Lead/coordinate activities to promote collaboration with universities or educational institution where it is necessary
- Lead an effort and work with management/HODs to develop site talent strategy.
- Layout program/execution plan to develop, groom and retain talents.
- Works with business management to identify, define, and advance both short and long-term goals of a line of business, function, and team
- Services such as organization assessment, strategy development organization design, process design, change and transition management, and culture transformation.
- Manages the activities involved in the design, preparation, delivery and need assessment of training and development programs for managers and employees in the function
- Partnership with function leaders, subject matter experts or external consultants to assess and implement organizational development programs, processes and training initiatives to support organizational strategies
- Determines function needs for leadership development, succession planning, career management, interpersonal skills and communication training
- Develops and/or approves content, methods, and materials and may conduct courses
- Develops and delivers organizational development training including facilitate change planning workshops to enable change transition - design, development, and delivery of communication & change plans
- Develops methods for evaluation of program effectiveness
- Prepares organization development/ training budget recommendations with effective management of resources
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in training and development, human resources, education, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience with minimum 5 years’ professional experience in HR, and minimum 5 years’ managerial experience.
- Experienced in manufacturing or the electronics industry is an advantage
- Direct experience in HR-related areas is preferred
- People Management, Change Management, Coaching and Mentoring
- Strong Communication skills, Analytical skill, and Interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, Flexible, Hard-working and Initiative
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.