Facility HVAC Staff Engineer, Engineering
- Business Function: Engineering
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, executes facilities infrastructure operating and maintenance, assisting Facilities Managers to unsure of stable utilities supply per plant requirements as well as proper periodically maintenance, monitoring of utilities supply quality ensure the utilities are adequate and qualified for production without production interruption and safety accident.
- Plans, executes facilities infrastructure projects to ensure the utilities are adequate and qualified for production without production interruption and safety accident.
- Performs technical support activities with engineering approaches and effective respond in term of productivity, quality, delivery and cost.
- Planning the capacity of facility supply by referring with the MFG demand which moving forwards to rolling plan.
- Established accurate and appropriate performance report.
- Coordinate with other sections including oversee organization concerning technical issues related to work.
- Develop the documentation related to facilities engineering and design/standards.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Responding facilities system reliability improvement.
- Responding new technology/innovation for fulfill facilities system (Including energy conservation)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HVAC system
- Experience with experiences in electronic company's facility department.
- Have strong theoretical knowledge of Heat transfer and Air conditioning.
- Have basic knowledge of PLC (programmable logic controller) and BMS (Building management system).
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Work is highly independent.
- Knowledge of Facility Systems on Electronics Manufacturing System, Energy & Water Conservation, HVAC System, Clean room and Utilities support system.
- Good communication of both spoken and written English
- Computer literate (MS Office ; Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Photoshop, AutoCAD)
- Able to work under pressure, Analytical skill, Communication skill, Coordination skill, Flexible, and Initiative
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.