- Job Type (exemption status): Non-Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
- Business Function: Lab
- Work Location: Penang SDSM Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Reliability Test on Production excursion evaluation or SiP package Qualification. Perform regular reliability monitor for mass production and record the data. Maintain the regular logsheet for reliability test record. Maintain the regular logsheet for reliability test record. Perform 1st level validation for reliability test failures
- Understand with acceleration test methodology and process
- Understand semiconductor assembly process and technology
- Good communication skills
- Fast learning ability
- Basic programming knowledge is and added advantage
- Experience in Test Engineering will be added advantage
- Experience in handling drive level reliability testing is an added advantage
- Responsible for SiP ORT, reliability qualification units loading and unloading
- Knowledge in HAST, TC, DR, DLT reliability testing is an added advantage
- Reliability loading and unloading, hands-on in reliability test chambers and equipment, 6S and lab housekeeping, basic PM and chamber calibration follow-up.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year candidate of working experience in the same related field or in manufacturing field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full time positions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: Western Digital has received reports of scams where a payment is requested on Western Digital’s behalf as a condition for receiving an offer of employment. Please be aware that Western Digital and its subsidiaries will never request payment as a condition for applying for a position or receiving an offer of employment. Should you encounter any such requests, please report it immediately to [email protected].