Buyer - Procurement Global Operations
- Business Function: Procurement
- Work Location: Biñan HICAP Office--LOC_HGST_PHL01
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, SanDisk®, and WD® brands.
As Buyer – Procurement Global Operations, you will be responsible in managing purchase order requisitions, creation, and tracking. You will coordinate Purchase Requisitions with sourcing team, monitoring and execute delivery management to meet expected arrival of items, resolving of goods received and discrepancy issues with client stakeholders and will manage day to day activities related to purchasing and client services.
- Purchase Requisition management through coordination with Sourcing team
- Purchase Order Management: Creation and tracking
- Executes Delivery Management to ensure timely arrival of items
- Escalation of Delivery issues for immediate resolution
- Acts to immediately resolve issued on Goods Received and discrepancy issue with stakeholders.
- Facilitate Voice of Customer Meetings with End-users to confirm requirements and other plans that may impact purchasing requirements
- Reviews and submit purchase order for approval.
- Perform assigned work to achieve deliverables committed to organization goals
- Report anomaly or non-compliance in relation to Ethics and Compliance policies of the Company
- Report near – miss, close – call and work safety violations in relation to workplace health and safety regulations
- Report product / production irregularity, anomaly, defectives in relation to product quality assurance
- Will act as IMS Representative for Procurement
- Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Accountancy or equivalent.
- With atleast 2 years of work experience in procurement, purchasing, sourcing, supply chain and / or logistics.
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suites.
- Self – motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, organizational skills
- Willing to work on a Nightshift schedule
- Able to work in Technopark Binan City, Laguna, Philippines
- Temporarily Work from home but must be willing to work on Hybrid setup.
- Potential hire's work schedule is from Monday to Friday.
- Potential hire must be able to work on nightshift schedule
- Opportunity to have Permanent / Regular role.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.