Finance Analyst 1 - AP Shared Services
- Job Type (exemption status): Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
- Business Function: Finance
- Work Location: Biñan HICAP Office--LOC_HGST_PHL01
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
As Finance Analyst 1 - Invoice Processing, you will support the North America entities in providing Invoice processing services, accounts review reconciliation, verifying and invoice posting. You will be directly reporting to Accounts Payable Manager. You would be directly responsible for processing specific portfolio of vendor invoices and/or accounts. Monitoring and Data analysis to be reported to Department head and with transactions Globally.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including timely and accurate processing and validation of invoices.
- Verify, investigate, and handle invoice discrepancies and invoices on hold for assigned entities and suppliers.
- Handle and resolve inquiries from complex suppliers and stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally to resolve any invoice/payment issues.
- Review and reconcile complex and critical supplier statement of accounts against company's records.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation at month end for the assigned accounts.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and on-going projects
- Compliance to prescribed to company policies, accounting standard procedures and audit or SOX requirements
- Perform adhoc activities assigned.
- Should be a graduate of a 4-year Bachelor’s College Diploma/Bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounting/Finance function – preferably Accounts Payable or Procurement
- Basic or general knowledge and understanding on accounting standards and procedures.
- Understanding of the Source to Pay business process
- Strong ability to effectively and expertly communicate with vendors, consultants, management, and other clients, both verbally and in writing
- Commendable skills in organizing and working on several tasks concurrently, as well as in giving proper attention to details
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.