Analyst 4, Compensation & Benefits
- Business Function: Compensation & Benefits
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible. At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
Reporting to the Director, Total Rewards the role will be accountable for Compensation and benefits portfolio and compensation for one of the key markets in the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs.
- Maintain update compensation and benefits policies and provide knowledge base to HR team members to support executions and operations
- Partner with HR team members as compensation and benefits expertise to provide related consultancies and knowledge to people managers
- Develops and/or participates in compensation and benefits surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation and benefits administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Project management skills in implementing large regional benefits programs
- Lead change management for existing process or new initiatives and design implementation framework for delivering projects across countries.
- Understand and implement principles that guide program design and adaptation for benefits programs.
- Good understanding of Direct labor and Indirect labor work force.
- Ability to lead compensation and benefits design and adaptation processes that interpret new or emerging and legislations and industry trends
- Executes supplier relationship management approach including annual review of performance, strategic opportunities, tech road map, risk assessment and investment plans
- This role allows work remotely.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any related field.
- Around 10 years experience in Human Resources, with at least 6+ years in Compensation, Benefits, HR program management, or related roles.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple stakeholders both externally and internally
- Strong analytical skills that enable extracting data from variety of sources, drawing conclusions and translating those into clear opportunities and action.
- Strong learning agility, ability to drive clarity and deliver results in a fast paced/ matrixed environment
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.