Engineer Software Developer, Test Process Engineering
- Business Function: Test Engineering
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Web service frontend developer & service endpoint developer to develop code for shopfloor monitoring tools which include UX/UI (include Windows App and Web App)
- System Performance, Middleware, Design spec (Frontend) and User manual and instruction for user.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Maintain, manage, and modify all software systems and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
- Co-ordinates with others sections including oversea organization concerning technical issues related to the Backend test process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- At lease 1 - 3 years of experiences in HDD Manufacturing or electronics industry.
- Knowledge of HDD process and technology, HDD test process
- Good knowledge in Automation system
- Good knowledge in Java programming and C++
- Knowledge in Robotic system will be advantage
- Good command in English
- Good Analytical skill, coaching skill, project management skill, decision making skill, adaptability
- Familiar with common stacks.
- Familiar with databases (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. nginx, Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Familiar with Text Editor VS Code, Notepad++.
- Familiar with Version Control: Git, Bitbucket.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in unit/integration testing.
- Experience Deploy Container Docker.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.