Channel Sales Manager
- Job Type (exemption status): Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
- Business Function: Sales
- Work Location: Remote Office - Philippines--LOCATION-3-332
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Meet quarterly assigned sales quota and objectives.
- Facilitate indirect sales deals to online/offline resellers
- Drive market share growth in key market segments
- Build and maintain close relationship with key partners and resellers, educating customers/ retail managers about products and promotions.
- Work closely with authorized distributors to manage the channels,
- Developing sales strategies on price positioning and sales programs to help channels hit their assigned targets
- Work closely with the Channel and Digital Marketing team to create user demand/education/awareness
► 10+ years working experience within sales (channel/distribution/vendor) management, preferably experience in IT industry
► A degree and/or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or a similar field
► Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
► Team player with strong initiative and willingness to learn new skills
► Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
► Travelling within the country should be expected as part of the job
► Experience in working within cross-functional international teams
► Fluent in English (oral and written) is mandatory
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.