Technician 2 , Equipment Engineering
- Business Function: Engineering Support
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
- Job Type (exemption status): Non-Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Accomplish scheduled daily preventive maintenance of tools inside cleanroom environment.
- Perform simple troubleshooting and repair activities of tools with breakdown following guidance from maintenance head.
- Ensure machine maintenance check sheets are filled out in a timely manner.
- Execute cost reduction initiatives spearheaded by engineers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Graduate of any Technical Course
- Major in either of the following fields: Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-mechanical
- Knows how to read and interpret machine diagrams
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.