Technician 4, Manufacturing Engineering
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
- Location (Secondary): Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
- Do shift online support for continuous production line and ensure equipment in good performance to meet the goals on quality, yield, and cost, utilization and cycle time.
- Support the production Report the online machine status and issue to EE Leader and Engineer.
- Perform SMT product conversion and do well 6S job and ensure the continued and smoothed production line.
- Support tech team to meet the goals on Machine Down time; Utilization; to improve MTBA / MTBF
- Support Engineer for project follow up.
- Give training Operator about machine operation and to improve their working skill.
- Spare parts hand out; replacement; and make good record for tracking.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electric and Electronic or Mechatronic engineering.
- Minimum 2years working experience in semiconductor manufacturing and familiar with maintenance and troubleshooting of SMT or automation equipment.
- Familiar with machine trouble shooting and alarm handling
- Responsible for shift machine status checking and device change
- Good sense and follow up on quality issue and project
- Experience on machine and tooling routine PM
- Have the ability for report generation , focus on machine alarm analysis and trouble shooting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Workable English.
- Familiar with office software: Microsoft Word/excel/ Power point
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.