Supervisor, Inventory Management
- Business Function: Inventory Management
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
- Job Type (exemption status): Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Manage for the receive reject units from production.
- Validate the reject inventory accuracy which storage in Non Nettable locations.
- Follow up on the accessories usage for production such as magazines, cassettes and wafer rings.
- Continues accessories supply to manufacturing without jeopardize the production.
- Follow up on daily inventory adjustment and scrap activities.
- Responsible for automation projects with cross functional team.
- Degree holder preferable in Supply Chain / Logistic.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Willing to learn and work well and with good interaction with others.
- ERP knowledge. SAP & Oracle experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of MS office applications especially on MS Excel.
- Good command in English.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Production line.
Western Digital thrives on power and potential of diversity. We believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion.