Senior Business Development Manager
- Munich, Germany
- Business Function: Sales
- Work Location: Remote Office - Belgium--LOC_SNDK_Remote Office - Belgium
- Job Type (exemption status): Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Responsible for building and maintaining alliances with complementary technology vendors in EMEAI, drawing solutions based on our enterprise portfolio, educating the company’s sales staff and existing Partner Network on these solutions as well as Western Digital product portfolio, Services and Technologies.
Be the technology expert within the region and the main interface between customer technical needs and the development team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Director of EMEAI Business Development, you will become an integral part of Western Digital sales organization. We expect you to be:
- Responsible for developing and maintain alliances with key complementary technology vendors within the region: Software-defined-storage companies, Server and storage vendors, network, and RAID controller vendors
- Envision and conceptualize storage solutions based on our enterprise devices and platforms
- Collaborate with the Business unit to validate these solution
- Promote the solutions with our customers, distributors, and sales team
- Help the sales team identify opportunities for these solutions
- Speak at industry events to evangelize new technology
- Be able to consolidate customer technical requirements, prioritize them and build business plan to influence the company roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of direct Enterprise storage selling experience.
- Deep understanding of enterprise storage technology.
- Demonstrate the ability to build healthy relationships with eco-system partners channel partners, distributors, and complementary technology partners
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Enterprise Storage background.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Effective interaction and communication with colleagues, vendors, contractors, and management on business matters in a professional manner.
- Entrepreneurial approach with ability to be a team player on all levels of the organization.
- Excellent customer presentation skills.
- Capable of building business plans.
- Work by priority
- Ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.