Manager 4, Program Management Engineering
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Business Function: Program Management Engineering
- Work Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office--LOC_SNDK_Shanghai SNDK Minhang
- Job Type (exemption status): Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Coordinate the new product introduction activity between US/India POM team, CM Ops cross teams (NPI, PKG, Test) and CM NPI department
- Manage the new product PLC (product life cycle) & phase review to support the new technology product transition from engineering sample build, new product qualification to mass production
- Manage and lead the overall new product qualification milestone including schedule control, negotiate and closely follow up the qual build status and instant feedback to US/India NPI team
- Hold regular conference meeting with US/India team regarding the qual build status, priority assessment and shipment commitment.
- Monthly/Quarterly provide scorecard to each CM, review CM’s performance and deliver CM rating & ranking
- Require BS/BA degree or equivalent with Engineering related major
- 5+ yrs related experience in semiconductor assembly & testing industry
- Full project experience with assembly/Test manufacturing as well as New project localization
- Fluent English communication skill and oral expression
- Knowledge of planning function and more experience of coordination with internal & external customers abroad would be preferred
- Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Can be adapt to work under pressure