Senior Engineer, Real Estate Operation
- Biñan, Philippines
- Business Function: Facilities
- Work Location: Biñan HICAP Office--LOC_HGST_PHL01
- Location (Secondary): Biñan HICAP Office--LOC_HGST_PHL01
- Job Type (exemption status): Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Responsible for the Operation and Maintenance of electrical equipment including HV/MV Switchgears, Transformers, Electrical and MCC panels, AVR, UPS.
- Conceptualize and implement Energy saving projects
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with the operational and safety standards
- Responsible for conceptualizing/planning construction and renovation projects of electrical works in nature
- Responsible for bid / quotation evaluation and quality control inspection of procured works.
- Implementation and Scheduling of in-house job such as repair, modification and installation of electrial supply coming from other department
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, electrical and building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Performs as company representative during audit activities for safety, environmental, documentation and government-related inspections
- Performs 8D Methodology and DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) approach in problem solving activities
- Creates standardized procedure to systematize business processes
- Devices check sheets as required by system/equipment to improve safety, efficiency and effectivity
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience as a facilities electrical engineer or in a similar role.
- Above average computer skill e.g. Software Concepts
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes
- Project management skills
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.