Support 2, production control
- Seberang Perai, Malaysia
- Business Function: Production Control
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
- Job Type (exemption status): Non-Exempt position - Please see related compensation & benefits details below
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, SanDisk®, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Work order release
- Responsible for production plan to meet requirement
- Liaised with production and wafer bank pertaining to materials & output
- Responsible for all customer shipment
- Ensure no pending GR/ GI more than 24 hours
- Ensure no wafer shortage and disruptions to production
- Able to work rotating shift
- Diploma in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task in high energy and fast paced-environment with critical and tight schedule.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.