Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Amphoe Si Maha Phot, PRACHIN BURI, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs technical support activities related to manufacturing line, evaluation, data collecting.
- Controls SPC and line monitoring activities with appropriate action.
- Collects data, and transform to information ready for further actions.
- Controls yield monitoring and trouble shooting activities.
- Controls distribution of Engineering change information.
- Controls internal document related to Manufacturing Engineering Department.
- Supports activities related to operation with engineering approaches to achieve the organization's goal.
- Develops Mfg tool and equipment to improve quality product cost.
- Coordinates with other sections concerning technical issues related to operation support.
- Establishes appropriate performance report and performs related work as assigned.
- Repairs damaged MSP, Tester card, small tool, Equipment and IT Equipment with appropriate cost.
- Collects data/Analyzes and transforms to information ready for further actions.
- Controls internal document related to Tooling & Maintenance Department.
- Plans and manages MSP and Operating supply with appropriate cost.
- Performs related work as required.
- Diploma or higher in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanical or related field.
- 0-2 years in Maintenance, Technician or related field.
- Measurement system analysis skill.
- Mistake proofing skill.
- Equipment control skill.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Innovation skill.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.