Technician 2, Contamination and ESD Control
- BangPa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Contamination & ESD Control
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 4--LOC_WDT_TH1414
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able coach Operator Engineering of Cleanliness and Electrostatic Control in head stack level, drive level and component level of contamination failure analysis, identifying the root cause, containment actions, solutions and preventive measures.
- Develops a junior Technician/ Operator Engineering performance in continuously upgrading the contamination failure analysis skills with proper training and supervision.
- Build up effective team work for both internal and external organization.
- Totally control SPC and line monitoring activities.
- Co-ordinates with concerned department, counterpart in terms of technical issues, problem solution task work.
- Collects data/Analyzes and transforms to information ready for further actions.
- Establishes performance report under appropriately.
- Assist engineer on daily job/task.
- Diploma degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or related field
- At least 0-2 years of working experience preferably in HDD or consumer electronics industries
- Able to communicate in English (Speaking/Writing)
- Computer literacy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.