Senior Manager, Information Technology
- Bengaluru, India
- Business Function: Information Technology
- Work Location: Bangalore Hallmark Office (IBS)--LOC_WDT_IBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
Job Description Summary:
IT – Professional 5: B2B Technical/functional Integration architect/developer is responsible for the application integration, B2B/EDI technical integration. This person works directly with various business and technical stakeholders to architect/build/test/support and work with b2b integration, applications, and functional/technical resources, as well as partner with 3rd party resources, as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops ideas for new integration enhancements and oversees the creation and improvement of technical integration architecture.
- Responsible for technical/functional integration development initiatives from estimating scope through implementation.
- Work with and team responsible for overall integration Platform and System architecture
- Oversee Architecture of EDI/Application Integrations with Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle SOA, Sterling Integrator and Tibco EDI.
- Coordinate all b2b integration planning including project scoping and sizing, resource planning and allocation, and budgeting, to deliver against roadmap.
- Work on integration/EDI projects in various phases of software development life cycle, including specifications, development, QA, delivery, and bug fixes.
- Work directly with external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), when necessary, to help ensure platforms and projects are successful
- Serve as technical integration architect and representative in customer and partner meetings.
- Provide program management for global b2b supply chain enablement.
- Drive new b2b technology solutions to help solve customer business challenges and facilitate ease of use and customer-friendly interfaces.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience is required, including 8+ years’ experience in large Enterprise application environment with Integration platform/EDI/technologies.
- Experience supporting multiple application/EDI integrations developed using Oracle B2B/SOA/Fusion middleware
- Able to design, build, modify, test, maintain and support various applications integrations within a company that is continuing to grow its Ecommerce, B2B and EDI.
- Good exposure to EDI and have driven large scale EDI implementations with IT applications and trading partners.
- Ability to manage and deliver the projects and meet the Trading partner expectations.
- Experience with ERP environments like Oracle Cloud ERP and SAP are highly desirable
- Experience with integration platforms SOA, SOACS, MftCS, OIC ( Oracle Integration Cloud ) , Tibco are highly desirable
- Experience building and consuming RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) project management methodologies
- Knowledgeable in Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, logistics system integration, procurement, and supply chain processes
- Expertise in managing project plans effectively.
- Experience writing scripts in SQL and PL/SQL as well as utilizing an Oracle Database
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- As a person with a passion for excellence, desire to success, and the ability to be a quick learner, you will thrive in this environment
- Proven ability to work with large IT team of functional business analyst and technical build/support resources responsible for supporting various integrations across various applications who are geographically spread.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple business application tracks
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.