E-Learning Content Creator
- Amphoe Si Maha Phot, PRACHIN BURI, Thailand
- Business Function: Operations Training
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support creating interactive E-learning VDO for the most learning effectiveness of 4IR training class and connected to Learning Management System (LMS).
- To coordinate with content owner/SME for designing and creating VDO E-learning with audio recording in SCROM file format and make an interactive E-learning VDO.
- To create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- To work with subject matter experts and identify the target audience’s training needs
- To state instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- To visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- To conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- To apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- To provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- To create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games etc)
- To decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- To maintain project documentation and course folders
- Bachelor's degree or above in Educational Technology, Mass communication, or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Mass Communication, Instructional Technology Specialist, Educational Technologist, Educational Software Programmer, Course Designer, Training Materials Designer, Media Specialist or any related.
- Able to communicate in English
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Knowledgeable of learning theories and instructional design models
- Basic HTML and Flash programming
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to create storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Interpersonal skill
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.