- Amphoe Si Maha Phot, PRACHIN BURI, Thailand
- Business Function: Environmental Health & Safety
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and has extensive knowledge of WD and applicable requirements governing Environmental programs. Has professional knowledge in related to department processes.
- Develop the documented Environmental Programs.
- Implement programs to ensure compliance with WD and applicable requirements including, but are not limit to, permitting, testing, reporting and training.
- Lead team and manage routine technical/operational activities within department. Provide advice in technical and operational domain of environmental processes.
- Track and recommend evaluation of environmental protection system.
- Support WD Environmental, health and safety management System.
- Recognize problem, apply creativity and judgment to professional, technical or operational problems. Independently generate solutions base on analytical skills and business knowledge. Lead team efforts to solve environmental concerns
- Maintain archive of environmental records.
- Provide work guidance to other staffs. Accountable for individual, team and department results and for the impact of the result on functional activities.
- Other job as assigned by immediate manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental and Safety Science, or related fields
- At least 3 years in Environmental and Safety programs or related fields
- EMS/OHSMS internal audit
- EHS inspection/patrol
- Good English Communications
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Project Management
- Follow up & Communication
- Basic chemical safety and management
- Environmental aspect identification and impact assessment
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Environmental incident reporting, prevention, and emergency response
- Waste management
- Water discharge and conservation program
- Air pollution control program
- Sustainability program management
- Environmental and Safety management system requirements
- Environmental and Safety legal and other requirements
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.