Data Science (Chatbot) cum Data Engineering
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKHON SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Data Science
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting users, gathering user requirements and communicating requirements to a technical team members for technical solution design, feasibility study & planning.
- Translate User Request into Analytics Solution from a system perspective.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain Analytics Systems/solutions (Data engineering, Data science, Chatbot and Visualization/report/Web App) independently.
- Chatbot: Design, develop, implement, improve, and support chatbots using machine learning algorithms/ AI, enhancing the User Interface & User Experience for end-user, along with providing support and ongoing maintenance.
- Full Stack Capabilities: Design, develop, code, test, enhance and debug Web application (Full-stack).
- Data Engineering: Design, develop, code, test, enhance and debug ETL packages, stored procedures and data flow
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to integrate AI/ML algorithms and software into the Analytics systems (including chatbot) , as well as develop prototypes.
- Delivered/completed tasks within the planned timeline. Provide accurate plans to deliver tasks
- Ability to communicate to all parties within department and inter-department.
- Constantly learn new front-tier technology and creatively apply/deliver solutions to Data Engineering/Analytics Projects/systems.
- Applicants in Kuala Lumper and Malaysia are welcomed to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science or any related education background or relevant work experience
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years of working experience in related field
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Past experience working on Chatbot with Natural Language Processing (NLP) & Natural Language Understanding(NLU).
- Prior experience in any of chatbot technologies - Azure chatbot /DialogFlow/ Alexa/ IBM Watson/ Amazon Lex etc
- Familiar with application of Machine Learning(ML) and Artificial Intelligent(AI) algorithms in general as well as in chatbot development
- Experience in creating/implementing chatbox strategy and conversation flow.
- Knowledge of Agile development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
- Scripting: Python, Java,R and PowerShell.
- Edge Computing/Streaming: Apache Spark, Pyspark, Kafka, Kubernetes or Streaming Analytics technologies
- Data Visualization: Spotfire, Tableau, Python (added advantage)
- Analytics Tool : SAS, JMP, MLlib and R (Add Advantages)
- Data Technology: Databases (PostgreSQL/MSSQL), MPP Platform (RedShift), Hadoop technologies (Presto, Hive, Oozie, Spark & etc.), ETL Tool (Python, SSIS & SAS DI), SQL. (Add Advantages)
- Self-motivated, strong ownership and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.