Technician 2, Test Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKORN SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Test Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 6--LOC_WDT_TH1416
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To follow the Comply with the Company's Code of Conduct and all policies regulation company rules.
- Support performs manufacturing yield and process monitoring, improvement, problem solving, Errors may impact client operations, costs or schedules.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Executes tasks/assignments that are well defined by Engineer.
- Manages personnel under responsibility for having a good moral, good behavior and nice working, HAPPY workplace.
- To perform support Facility activities.
- Regularly interacts with supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers.
- Interaction normally involves matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Influences others inside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures
- High Vocational of certificate or Higher in Engineering field or related field
- <1 years of related experience
- Electronics Circuit Analysis skill.
- HDD Process & Technology
- Coordination skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- People Management & Development Skill
- Problem Solving & Decision making skill
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.