Specialist 2, Organizational Development/Training
- Amphoe Si Maha Phot, PRACHIN BURI, Thailand
- Business Function: Organizational Development/Training
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting to Dept. objectives / goals through effective performance management and individual development.
- Support on learning requirements in alignment with global learning strategy, philosophy and approach.
- Provide support to HR Enterprise Programs (e.g. Global Leadership program, NHO, LMS or Culture Attributes).
- Coordinate to Instructor, Facilitator, Learning materials, equipment and room set up Program plan, announcement and registration.
- Organize program feedback and improvement (Instructor, Learner Effectiveness and Efficiency, Organization Impact)
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Political Science, Law or related field.
- At least 2 years in Human Resource
- Experience working in manufacturing environment an advantage.
- Good English Communication (Speaking/Writing)
- Demonstrated understanding of general concepts and principles relating business and HR objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication capability
- Active listening skills with the ability to ask thoughtful and probing questions to determine client needs.
- Consulting skills with the ability to help clients understand portfolio.
- Intermediate computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Power point, and Word.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.