Engineer, Test Engineering
- Shanghai, China
- Business Function: Test Engineering
- Work Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office--LOC_SNDK_Shanghai SNDK Minhang
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Responsible for leading the investigation for test line abnormal case.
- Work with cross function team to resolve hardware/product/program issues, take response for system design related.
- Responsible for test process set up and control plan/FMEA/SOP/OCAP update.
- Responsible for test automation system design and sustain.
- Work with global testing team for test manufacture system readiness and evaluation.
- Work with global design team and equipment team for hardware introduce and validation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical engineering
- Strong skills of test engineering and problem solving.
- Good skill of office software.
- Familiar with script languages and C++/Python language is preferred.
- PMP is preferred.
- Good written and verbal English.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.