Senior Engineer, Test Engineering
- Shanghai, China
- Business Function: Test Engineering
- Work Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office--LOC_SNDK_Shanghai SNDK Minhang
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Working closely with different function teams such as design, assembly, process, equipment, quality and reliability engineering for maintaining product line.
- Provide test engineering support on new product introduction, low volume manufacturing and high volume manufacturing.
- Sustains products to be competitive with cost reduction, throughput enhancement, quality improvement and yield improvements, through process/test program fine tune, failure analysis, data analysis, and with leveraging experiment or volume data of production.
- Engineering investigation and resolution on product line daily problems
- Develop test automation and intelligentization for product test and data analysis
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Information System, Computing Science, etc.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills is a plus
- Good programming skills on C++/Python is a plus
- Good knowledge on SQL Database is preferred.
- Good knowledge on semiconductor product test is a plus
- Good knowledge on semiconductor like CMOS, Electronic circuits, NAND/NOR Flash memory is a plus
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work well with both internal and external teams from cross-functional Global team.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.