Manager 5, Program Management Engineering
- Bangalore, India
- Business Function: Program Management Engineering
- Work Location: Bangalore PTP Office (IBP)--LOC_WDT_IBP
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Work hand-in-hand to with the project technical lead.
- Responsibility to managing the non-technical aspects of the ASIC projects, with accountability for the project schedule and project budget.
- In charge to implement and enforce the project management methodology within the project life cycle, from planning phase to closure phase.
- Responsible to conduct status meetings with all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible attend in status meeting with product line as ASIC representative.
- Responsible to report the status of the project to senior management.
- Required to collaborate with the project stakeholders.
- Required to collaborate with other PMO’s in the ASIC organization.
- Job requires availability in a non-regular hours due to working with overseas.
- Phd/Master/Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of Analog Circuit and Digital Design.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.