Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKHON SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To follow the Comply with the Company's Code of Conduct and all policies regulation company rules.
- Support the Production Automation lines
- Perform machine setup or adjustment troubleshooting and repairing in production line to be in good working condition
- Perform the preventive maintenance to be on time and in control with IE allocation.
- Take corrective action when the automation machines has any failures.
- To repair or rework all parts damaged,
- Verify the machine readiness for all automation machines in the production line at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- Report daily activities and any abnormal failure of each Automation machine.
- Monitoring machine downtime, yield and any automation machine issue related.
- Perform the Job or Project per the assignment.
- Manages personnel under responsibility for having a good moral, good behavior and nice working, HAPPY workplace.
- To perform support Facility activities.
- Outcomes managed impact the teams under his/her direct leadership and, possibly, related teams.
- Attend the special training needed for the critical Process/Equipment per Engineer/ Supervisor assignment.
- Immediately report to Engineer/ Supervisor for any serious issue.
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, and Industrial, Mechanical or Mechatronic or other related fields.
- 0-2 years of experience as Technician, Maintenance in Electronics industry or other related fields.
- Experience in Electronics/HDD industry or related manufacturing
- Able to write and speak English is an advantage.
- Able to use Microsoft office program and basic computer setup and troubleshooting.
- Be able to work in office time or shift and able to work overtime follow as assignment.
- Coordination skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- People Management & Development Skill
- Strategic Planning Skill.
- Problem Solving & Decision making skill
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.