Analyst 3, Logistics
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKHON SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Logistics
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible on Compliance Risk assessment program validation/assessment all sites (BPI, PRB and THLC) follow to Global Trade Compliance policy & local/EU/US government regulation such as CTPAT, AEO, KC3, KC, etc…
- Manage Supply chain security program related to logistics field both internal (company) and external (freight forwarders/suppliers)
- Manage internal audit of supply chain security program comply to all concern regulation such as U.S Customs Border and Protect (CBP), European Union (EU) , Thai Customs, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT), etc…
- Manage on Dual Used Items / ICP program comply to TCWMD notification
- Manage on Risk Assessment training program both internal and external.
- Manage on GTM local Operation all sites (BPI, PRB, THLC)
- Support on IMS program related to Trade Compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics management or any filed
- Minimum 2-3 years related working experience in Logistics or any related fields
- Supply Chain Risk assessment and Trade Compliance knowledge
- Local and Global government regulation related to Customs and other government agencies.
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Presentation, risk assessment and audit skill.
- Team player and good cooperation
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Good communication and relationship
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.