Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Shanghai, China
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office--LOC_SNDK_Shanghai SNDK Minhang
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Do shift online support for continuous production line and ensure equipment in good performance to meet the goals on quality, yield, and cost, utilization and cycle time.
- Support the production Report the online machine status and issue to EE Leader and Engineer.
- Perform Wire Bond product conversion and do well 6S job and ensure the continued and smoothed production line.
- Support tech team to meet the goals on Machine Down time; Utilization; to improve MTBA / MTBF.
- Support Engineer for project follow up.
- Give training Operator about machine operation and to improve their working skill.
- Spare parts hand out; replacement; and make good record for tracking.
- Diploma, Major in Engineering will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in semiconductor manufacturing and familiar with maintenance and troubleshooting of Assy WB KNS equipment.
- Familiar with machine trouble shooting and alarm handling.
- Responsible for shift machine status checking and device change.
- Good sense and follow up on quality issue and project.
- Experience on machine and tooling routine PM.
- Have the ability for report generation , focus on machine alarm analysis and troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Workable English
- Familiar with office software: Microsoft Word/excel/ Power point
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.