Administrative Assistant 2, Administration
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKHON SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Administration
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inventory management for raw material for support production line.
- Follow up and worked with production or manufacturing team to solve the problems.
- Follow up and expedite material schedule by align with Planner’s module allocation
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience within an electronic company or related field
- Able to work in shift pattern (4 off 2, Day/Night shift)
- Experienced in planning for an electronics company is an advantage
- Mitecs system
- Oracle system
- KOP system
- Basic knowledge of inventory management
- Certificate in material lean project or inventory control
- Attention to details
- Basic Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic Reading and Writing email in English
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.