Trainer 4, Operations Training
- BATU KAWAN, Penang, Malaysia
- Business Function: Operations Training
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Conduct classroom training for New Hire operators.
2.Plan, develop, and deliver technical training sessions to Direct Labor employees.
3.Develop criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of training activities.
4.Develop training materials.
5.Document training events.
6.Compile and publish training metrics.
7.Identify potential quality problems, compliance gaps, and possible process efficiency improvements to production management.
8.Provide feedback and corrective action from the daily defect review.
9.Train and certify Direct Labor on general training and production process
10.Participate in SGA / Kaizen activities.
11.Conduct MSA to inspection operators.
- Manufacturing experience preferred (Wire Bond Process)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Result oriented with strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Basic computer skills, including Windows and Microsoft excel
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Excellent clarity when handling small parts
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Candidates must be flexible to work a 12 hour Shift and overtime, as required by the team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.