Experienced ASIC Verification Engineer - 3360
- Omer, Israel
- Business Function: ASIC Development Engineering
- Work Location: Omer Office--LOC_SNDK_Omer Office
- Location (Secondary): Kfar Saba Office--LOC_SNDK_Kfar Saba Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
The ASIC Group, located both in Omer and Kfar Saba, is part of worldwide organization responsible of delivering custom ASIC for NAND based storage application like SSD, USB, SD for various markets such as consumer, automotive and enterprise. The group has all of the ASIC functions internally and working in a full COT mode.
The ASIC-IP design and verification group is responsible for definition, design, verification, and support for all complex IP that build each SOC done on Western digital for all segments. Strategic IPs are developed to all areas from retail, iNAND (cell phones and client solution) through Client SSD solution and Enterprise SSD.
As part of the team, you will be part of the global effort to:
• Define, design, verify, and document RTL development in Verilog/System Verilog of complex world wide strategic IPs
• Interact closely with architecture teams and all SOC teams in Western digital
• Work and develop under world class ASIC methodology development stages
• Significant contribution to design and verification and methodology on making complex IPs and flows
• Become a significant person on vast growing team
This position is a part of the coverage-driven verification team, working on the next generation SSD product. Located in Omer site.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Review the design specifications and noting likely points of failure
• Design verification strategy and methodology based on design specification
• Planning and execution the method of sequence for testing operations
• Meets time and quality goals with little direction and supervision
- • previous experience of at least 7 years as a Verification Engineer
• BSc in Electrical Engineering
• Detailed knowledge of UVM based verification methodology
• Excellent analytical and debugging skills
• A good eye for details
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborates to develop self and others within group
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.