Design Verification Engineer
- Zhubei City, Taiwan
- Business Function: ASIC Development Engineering
- Work Location: Hsinchu Office--LOC_HGST_STEC-TW
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Looking for ASIC Verification Engineer, responsible for
• Development of ASIC verification and Validation plans
• Development of UVM or C test cases for ASIC verification and validation to achieve comprehensive coverage
• Working with ASIC design and architecture teams to understand functionality of logic blocks of SSD controller
• Comprehending "big picture" at the ASIC architectural and system level as well as executing at the detail block level.
• Master/Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Knowledge of HDL and experience in behavioral and RTL coding, Verilog preferred.
• Knowledge of ARM AMBA Bus protocols
• Knowledge of C and SystemVerilog.
• Knowledge of UVM verification methodology
• Experience in C code development for System validation.
• Familiar with scripting language like Perl/Python/Tcl
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.