Senior Environmental Health & Safety
- BangPa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Environmental Health & Safety
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 1--LOC_WDT_TH1411
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that accurate safety metric and quality KPI reports that create and publish per established schedules.
- Review plans and specifications for new or existing machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirement or another related.
- Review and control risk assessment and environmental aspect in the workplace with relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct the new and existing of layout, Machinery and process buy-off and summary inspection report.
- Conduct the material handling, ergonomics assessment for process changing.
- Conduct meeting with responsibility for the corrective and preventive actions.
- Verify action results to ensure that machine, equipment complies with requirements.
- Investigate the cause of accident or incident that might have resulted from the use of machine.
- Internal audit and patrol workplace/SOP per Integration Management System ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Deliver safety, health, environmental, and relevant trainings according to applicable requirements to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Occupational Safety and Health or related field
- Registered safety professional
- At least 3 years of experience in the function of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) in a manufacturing environment and supervision.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the ability to interface with all levels within the Company.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Integration Management System (IMS); ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office, Email, Internet and Software Package
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Good relationship and strong on leadership and personnel interaction
- Machine safety knowledge and skill and Egonomic assessment skill
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.