Enterprise Sales Manager DACH
- 85609 Aschheim, Deutschland
- Business Function: Enterprise Sales
- Work Location: Aschheim Sales Office--LOC_WDT_DEBY01
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
Responsible for selling, expanding, developing, and educating the company’s existing Partner Network on the Western Digital product portfolio, Services and Technologies.
Demonstrate the ability to build healthy relationships with channel partners, distributors, and complementary technology partners, as well as finding new customers to grow
market share within the region and assigned customers.
Extensive travel may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, you will become an integral part of the WD sales team. We expect you to be:
- Responsible for driving account strategies with partners like System Integrators, regional Cloud Companies and VARs with the goal of consistently growing our Enterprise devices (HDD and SSD) Storage subsystems business.
· Manage the entire Enterprise customer base in the assigned territory, assisting the customers in their run rate and project business and at the same time maintaining an accurate forecast to assure supply stability.
- Building and maintaining a network of technology partners that complements Western Digital Enterprise portfolio: Software-defined-Storage Companies, Server Vendors, Network and Raid-Controller Vendors
- Collaborate with marketing, business operations, business development and technical support teams to collaboratively grow the enterprise business in the assigned region
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of direct Enterprise storage selling experience.
- Proven track record of penetrating new accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Object Storage, Archive, Backup, CLOUD,
SDS, HPC and Enterprise Storage architectures.
· Proven ability to achieve sales targets and develop new business.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Excellent oral and written skills in German(C2) and English (B2).
· Interact and communicate effectively with employees, vendors, contractors, and management on business matters in a business professional manner.
· Entrepreneurial approach with ability to be a team player on all levels of the organization.
· Excellent customer presentation skills.
· Candidate will be self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic.
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
· Ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.