Senior Engineer, Industrial Engineering
- Amphoe Si Maha Phot, PRACHIN BURI, Thailand
- Business Function: Industrial Engineering
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving plant-wide improvement, focusing on Inventory and LOH cost saving inititaitves
- Monthly monitoring project progress status against the goals and update stakeholders
- Provide DOI, Lead Time Analysis
- Identify and Apply techniques involved in LEAN, Six Sigma management to streamline processes, shortening manufacturing lead time and reducing inventory cost
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering, Supply Chain, and/or Data Analytics
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as a Process Engineer or any related field in Manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge in LEAN/Six Sigma manufacturing and Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Experience and capable of using simulation model software, data analytics is a plus
- Good analytical, creative, technical project management
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interface with all the personnel levels of organization
- Creative and has an open mind towards new ways of doing things
- Self-starter, resourceful and innovative
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.