Technician 4, Software Manufacturing Equipment
- Amphoe Si Maha Phot, PRACHIN BURI, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment
- Work Location: Prachin Buri--LOC_HGST_2THBS
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate and maintain the following software at the function level: The different generations of Assembly Machines, Others as may be assigned.
- Generate and maintain appropriate technical documentation: Software Release notices, Specifications, Others as may be assigned.
- Execute experiments and prepare data for analysis.
- Review software request document to make sure the installation is clarified
- Coordinate with tooling software developer, requester and relevant teams (if required: Process, Production, Tooling) to plan for software installation
- Set PCS table to make sure the software rollout is under control.
- Follow up evaluation result and publish to the concern parties
- Maintain effective communications with the technical staff.
- Comply with 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Comply with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain good
- Diploma or higher in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Technician in manufacturing environment and Electronics industry
- Able to communicate in English spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Knowledgeable in Windows OS
- PC based machine controls
- PLC (Keyence, Mitsubishi) vision, robotics, and HMI systems programming
- Arduino devices and programming Interface
- communication and controller integration for PC based automation systems, I/O controllers, bus interfaces, Frame Grabbers, Device Net, A to D, TCP/IP and serial communication devices
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.